Promoseagate chào đọc giả. Hôm nay, Promo Seagate xin chia sẽ về các chủ đề ít người biết xung quanh du lịch bụi, phượt bằng nội dung Du lịch Yên Bái | Bí kíp đi chơi hấp dẫn dành cho bạn
Đa số nguồn đều đc cập nhật ý tưởng từ các nguồn trang web nổi tiếng khác nên có thể vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mỗi cá nhân thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý & gạch đá dưới comment
Yen Bai Tourism is gradually becoming a trend of young people who love to explore. This is a mountainous province, located between the West and Northeast mountains – the North has diverse, wild and majestic natural landscapes along with many attractive attractions.
In addition, Yen Bai has many ethnic minorities and each ethnic group has its own identity; Thanks to that, there are many cultural beauties and diverse landscapes, few people have the opportunity to enjoy. This article will definitely help you for your next dream trip.
Where to go – what to play when traveling to Yen Bai
Mu Cang Chai Yen Bai
Mu Cang Chai is famous for its vast terraced fields in the middle of thousands. This is considered a favorite destination for those who want to immerse themselves in nature; swallow the fresh air of the Northwest highlands.
Khau Pha Pass
Khau Pha Pass is a highland area surrounded by mountains, wild and majestic. At the same time, it is one of the most winding and steep passes in Vietnam.
This is also an ideal place for those who are passionate about backpacking and thrills with winding passes between old forests; imbued with pristine features and terraced fields of Thai, Muong, H’Mong ethnic groups…
To reach Khau Pha pass, you go backwards along Highway 32, Tu Le commune, Mu Cang Chai district.
Muong Lo field
Going from afar on the pass, you will be captivated by the smoothness and shine of the field stretching to the horizon – That is the Muong Lo Field! Lying in the middle of the vast surrounding mountains and hills, the flat is green in the spring and becomes golden in the summer.
This place is 80km west of Yen Bai city, this is considered the second largest field of the Northwest mountainous region.
Ta Xua cloud hunting
Ta Xua Peak is located between the natural boundary of Yen Bai and Son La with three connecting peaks forming an unexpected wonder.
The highest peak is the place where the Vietnamese flagpole is erected, the second peak is the vestige of the old flagpole built during the French colonial period. The mountain range is as thin as a knife, winding and stretching with a height of about 2,500 meters.
If you come to Yen Bai without going to Suoi Giang, it’s a pity! Is a highland commune of Van Chan district, Yen Bai province and is located 12 km from the center of Van Chan district to the North.
This place is famous for its immense tea hills, there are tea forests up to a hundred years old, the aroma is famous both at home and abroad, really attracting tourists from near and far. The cultural beauty and activities of the Northwest highland ethnic groups are also very attractive to others.
In the sound of the wind in the afternoon of Son Cuoc, mixed with the sound of the H’mong trumpet, it creates a sound of the great thousand that captivates so many romantic souls. Coming to Suoi Giang, you will definitely have extremely ideal relaxing moments that urban flourishes do not have!
Pu Nhu Waterfall – the most beautiful waterfall in Yen Bai province
- Address: Pu Nhu village, La Pan Tan commune, Mu Cang Chai district. It is 10 km from the center of Mu Cang Chai to the west.
Pu Nhu Waterfall has long been known as the most beautiful waterfall of Yen Bai. Du is not known to many tourists but no matter what age you are; No matter how fastidious you are, when you meet them, you must be amazed by the scenery here.
This waterfall originates from streams on the Than Uyen watershed. The height is about 20m and is divided into several steps. The highest temperature of the year is only about 26 degrees Celsius and has a very fresh climate.
Traveling to Yen Bai by any means?
Yen Bai city is about 150km from Hanoi, you can choose from many vehicles when coming here. However, if you want motorbike trip Hanoi – Yen Bai then make sure you are a hard driver!
Motorbike route: From the inner city of Hanoi, you cross the Thang Long bridge; run straight in the direction of Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway. From Hanoi to Yen Bai, remember to go straight to km121 + 300, there will be a turn down to Yen Bai bridge; From here go another 3km to get there.
If departing from Ho Chi Minh City or the central or southern provinces/cities; you can take a plane or train to Hanoi. For those of you who are concerned about means of travel, I have the following suggestions:
You can rent a motorbike in Hanoi, then send a bus to Yen Bai. With this option, you will save energy, do not need to go long distances and still have a “good car” to travel. Renting a motorbike in Yen Bai is fine, but if you want to go on a mountain pass, I think the car rental service in Hanoi will be much better.
- Bus fares from Hanoi to Yen Bai : 130,000 VND/person. Travel time approx: 4:30pm. You can refer to the garages such as: Sao Viet, Phuc Xuyen …
- Train fares from Hanoi to Yen Bai : 76,000 – 96,000 VND/person (weekends will be more expensive and depends on the type of chair such as: soft chair/hard chair/sitting or lying) and 4:30pm will arrive
Yen Bai travel experience
What is the best season to travel to Yen Bai?
- January 1-3 : is an opportunity to get close to the colorful life of Yen Bai people. Special spring festivals with many traditional games such as: throwing pound; Tug; racing array; horse racing;… in the cool and sedentary atmosphere of spring.
- May-June : is the time when the water pours, it will make it difficult for people to travel a bit because of the summer rains. In return, you will have the experience of watching the sparkling drops of water on the terraced fields.
- September-October: is the time of ripe rice fields, creating a beautiful scenery stretching over mountains and hills. This is the best time to visit Yen Bai!
- December : This is not a more appropriate time for the cloud hunting team to take attendance. It will not be difficult to see the scenery of mountains and forests covered in misty, majestic roads. Let’s go to Yen Bai this season!
In my opinion, the best time to go to Yen Bai is around mid-September – mid-October. The weather is pleasant and cool at this time, and the scenery is filled with poetic colors.
Things to remember when traveling to Yen Bai
- Items to always carry with you : ID documents, drinking water and insect repellent sprays, prepare sandals or sports shoes for easy movement. Don’t forget the little hat and the map! If you are not using a map, it is also a good idea to have a specific schedule to avoid losing time.
- Bring climbing gear : if want to visit mountain areas. If you only go to Yen Bai for one day, take the initiative in your time and energy.
- Prepare the costume : Flamboyant outfits will not be suitable for this trip. You should bring sports shoes or flat shoes with soft soles for hiking. The virtual living costumes of the girls will only be applicable when staying at the homestay/hotel.
- Pay attention to the weather: Before going you should monitor the weather situation regularly; normally should check the forecast weather in Yen Bai for the next 3 days. If you have come to Yen Bai, you also need to follow up on google or from local people to arrange the plan in time. This is extremely important, especially for backpackers.
Delicious dishes Yen Bai eat forever and never forget
Coming to Yen Bai, you don’t have to worry about not having delicious and fancy specialties to enjoy. Because it is a mountainous area in the Northwest and has many ethnic minorities living, the dishes are also diverse. There are dishes that I am sure you have heard for a long time, but in order to taste the true taste of the locals, you must come here to know.
But even though it is no longer a stranger, but having visited Yen Bai, it is definitely not to be missed such as: buffalo meat guarding the kitchen (specialty of the Black Thai people); Muon Muon roasted (Muong Lo people); kitchen sausage; sticky rice – Tu Le nuggets; Luc Yen banana cake;…
In addition, some Other specialties can be bought as gifts after a trip to Yen Bai such as: Van Chan honey; Mu Cang Chai apples and cats; Tea Shan Tuyet Suoi Giang; Mang Sat;…
Choose a hotel – homestay Yen Bai
In addition, you should also choose a hotel or hostel that has a nice view of the top! Because in Yen Bia, the best thing is to see, breathe.. or in general enjoy the wild and peaceful atmosphere here.
Here are some notes when visiting Yen Bai. Hope these sharing will help you have a more perfect trip. Do not forget to contact MOTOGO to receive the latest cars when traveling to Yen Bai!
Nguồn tổng hợp